ARRAN TOWNSHIP – A Saugeen First Nation man is facing nearly 20 charges in relation to a theft that took place in Arran Township.
On Dec. 1 at 2:31 p.m., South Bruce OPP received a report of a theft from a residence along Concession 10 West. Police arrested one person and charges have been laid.
The accused, 38-year-old Joshua Misquadis of Saugeen First Nation, has been charged with:
- theft of motor vehicle;
- flight from peace officer;
- dangerous driving;
- impaired driving;
- assault a peace officer;
- possess a firearm;
- possess a weapon for dangerous purpose;
- two counts of break and enter;
- two counts of possessing a controlled substance;
- possess more than 30 grams of marijuana;
- unauthorized possession of a firearm;
- possess a firearm or ammunition while prohibited;
- two counts of fail to comply with undertaking;
- two counts of fail to comply with release order; and
- fail to comply with probation.
The accused was held in custody pending the results of a bail hearing scheduled for Dec. 2.