PERTH COUNTY – Perth County has announced that as of March 19 at 4:30 p.m., all county operated facilities will be closed to the public until further notice in an effort to protect staff and residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This includes the following facilities:
- Perth County Administration Building and Courthouse (1 Huron Street, Stratford)
- Stratford-Perth Archives (4273 Line 34, Stratford)
- Perth County Paramedic Services Headquarters (480 Douro Street, Stratford)
These facilities will remain closed to the public until further notice. Perth County will communicate to the public when a re-opening date has been determined.
Info on Provincial Offences Court proceedings
In a press release on March 19, the County said that those that have a fine due during the facility closures can make their payments in one of the following ways:
- By phone between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday with Visa, MasterCard or Visa Debit;
- Online by visiting www.payticket.ca and payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard;
- By mailing your cheque or money order payable to the County of Perth to the Provincial Offences Office, 1 Huron St, Stratford, ON N5A 5S4;
- There is a mail drop box on the St. Andrew Street door of the courthouse. If you leave your payment or documents in that box, please use an envelope and include your phone number so county staff can contact you.
For those unable to utilize one of the above options to pay a fine by the deadline, overdue fines will be given a grace period.
Those with court dates scheduled between now and April 3 will have their date rescheduled, and you will be notified of your next court appearance.