HANOVER – The COVID-19 assessment centre in Hanover will have reduced hours on the Family Day, Monday, Feb. 15. Regular hours will be resumed on Tuesday, Feb. 16.
All other COVID-19 assessment centre locations will have regular operating hours on Family Day.
Testing is available at all Grey-Bruce assessment centres for those who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You have at least one symptom of COVID-19, even if mild.
- You have been identified as a close contact of a known COVID-19 case by public health, or through the COVID-19 app.
- You work in a facility where these is an outbreak.
- You have been referred for testing by public health for other reasons (i.e. travel, school).
- Those requiring COVID-19 testing to visit a long-term care home, prior to surgery, or require testing for any other reason.
A self-assessment tool is available at www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus. If you are very ill, please go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
Hanover and District Hospital’s assessment centre is via the main entrance to the hospital. Usual hours of operation are noon to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday.
On Family Day, hours will be noon to 4 p.m.
To book an appointment: hdh.appointlet.com/s/assessment.
Assessment centres in Kincardine, Owen Sound, Lion’s Head, Southampton and Wiarton will have usual operating hours on Family Day.