Inside the pages of Country Life:
- We profile the history of the Martin family farm near Britton.
- Doug Andriessen Farms switches to robotic milking.
- Environment Canada’s Dave Phillips gives us his forecast for the spring and summer.
- Farm & Food Care Ontario explains why spreading manure during the winter is a bad idea.
- Home Grown Food Basket is expanding its operations with a move to a landmark building in Fordwich.
- Plans are taking shape for the 166th Listowel Agricultural Fair.
- Northwind Bison in Mapleton is where the buffalo roam.
- Jill Lewis outlines the vision of the Huron Perth Ag Science Centre.
And much more!