BRUCE COUNTY – In the best interest of public safety, Bruce County has cancelled additional household hazardous waste collection events for July.
The County is developing procedures with the hopes of operating the events scheduled for August, September and October.
Residents are asked to properly store their household hazardous waste materials until the program can continue and materials can be disposed of in an environmentally safe manner.
The following household hazardous waste collection events have been cancelled:
- July 4: South Bruce Municipal Building, Mildmay
- July 11: Kincardine Public Works Yard
- July 18: South Bruce Peninsula Works Garage, Wiarton
- July 18: St. Edmund’s Landfill Site, Tobermory
- July 25: Bruce County Garage, Paisley
Bruce County will continue to advise the public if future collection events are cancelled.