LISTOWEL – One person has been charged with numerous offences after a traffic stop in Listowel,
Shortly after 1 a.m. on June 22, a member of the Perth County OPP noticed a motorcycle driving without a rear light or licence plate on Wallace Avenue North in Listowel. A traffic stop was conducted, and it was determined that the driver was suspended from driving, and there was no insurance on the vehicle.
The driver, 47-year-old Andrew Zwicker of Orillia, was arrested and charged with:
- drive without proper rear light – motorcycle;
- drive motor vehicle – improper licence;
- drive motor vehicle – no plates;
- driving while under suspension; and
- operate a motor vehicle without insurance.
The accused has been released from custody and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Stratford at a later date to answer to the charges.